Protection of rights
The subject of this notice are websites, available at http://radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si. All content on these websites is the property of Radgonske gorice d.o.o. and is for informational purposes only.
Radgonske gorice d.o.o. shall not be held liable for the use of the websites http://radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si and for any damage caused by the use of the content contained therein. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. will endeavour to ensure that the information is correct. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. may make changes to any of the content at any time, without any obligation to notify users, and shall not be liable for the consequences of any such changes.
Limited right to use content
Users may make available the content on http://www.radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si for their personal use without infringing copyright. The authors of the content are not liable for any harmful consequences of its use. Any other use or distribution of the website content or any part thereof is not permitted.
Radgonske gorice d.o.o. will dispose of all data collected on http://www.radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si in accordance with applicable law.
Notice to data subjects under Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the processing of personal data
- Controller of the personal data filing system: RADGONSKE GORICE Gornja Radgona d.o.o., Jurkovičeva ulica 5, 9250 Gornja Radgona, [email protected]
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer ( DPO): Andreja Novak is appointed as the Data Protection Officer.
Contact: [email protected]
- Purpose of processing personal data:Radgonske gorice d.o.o. collects and processes personal data based on the personal consent of data subjects. The personal data referred to above shall be kept in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and processed, but no longer than until withdrawal of consent by the data subject. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. will not disclose personal data to third parties. In the context of the processing of personal data, the data subjects have the right to access, rectify, amend or restrict the processing of their personal data. In this case, the processing of personal data is based on the personal consent of the persons concerned and they may withdraw this consent at any time, which will be taken into account for the future.
- Legal basis for processing of personal data:Personal consent pursuant to Article 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Recipients or categories of recipients * of personal data, if any: Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. They will only be disclosed to employees of Radgonske gorice d.o.o. who are responsible for the collection and processing of personal data for predefined purposes.
- Information on transfers of personal data to a third country or international organisation: Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
- The period of retention of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria to be used to determine that period: Personal data will be stored permanently in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and processed, or until withdrawal by the data subject.
- Information on the rights of data subjects to request access to personal data and the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction and the right to object to processing and the right to data portability: The data subject may at any time, by written request to Radgonske gorice d.o.o., request access to, completion, rectification of data or restriction of the processing. Due to the nature and purpose of the processing, it is not possible to request the erasure of personal data or to object to the processing of personal data. The request must specify which personal data you would like to rectify or otherwise communicate how you would like to restrict their use. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. will respond to the request in accordance with the applicable rules.
- Information on the right to withdraw consent where processing is based on consent: Consent may be withdrawn at any time by the data subject without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until its withdrawal.
- Information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: A complaint may be lodged with the Information Commissioner (address: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, email: [email protected]telephone: 012309730, website: www.ip-rs.si).
- Additional information:
- The provision of personal data is based on data subject’s consent.
- The data subject is not obliged to provide personal data.
* Point (9) of Article 4 of the GDPR
Special notice to parents
The page you are currently visiting is one of the websites aimed at the general public. From time to time, certain websites will be protected by specific privacy policies rather than general policies containing specific provisions on children and privacy. The Web Shop contains a form to confirm that you are of legal age when ordering alcoholic beverages.
Radgonske gorice d.o.o. does not intend to collect personal data from persons under the age of 18. If necessary, the company will warn children specifically not to use our website. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. encourages all parents to instruct their children on the safe and responsible use of their personal data on all websites, and not to use websites that contain products intended for adults.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The sale of alcoholic beverages to minors is prohibited and the customer must be of legal age at the time of ordering. Otherwise, the Seller shall immediately withdraw from the sale of the goods. If the delivery person is in doubt as to whether the person taking delivery of the goods is of legal age, the delivery person may request an identity document to verify the age of legal majority.
The Ministry of Health warns: Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health.