Cookies do not personally identify you. We only use them for better functioning of the website.
By using this website, you consent to www.ragdonske-gorice.si or www.dompenine.si setting cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files, usually made up of letters and numbers, which are stored on a device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) by the website you visit in order to recognise those devices. The storage of cookies is under the control of the browser – see below: control of cookies.
WHY DOES OUR WEBSITE REQUIRE COOKIES?
The main purpose of a cookie is to enable (our) web server to present the user with personalised web pages that make the experience of visiting (our) website more personal and more responsive to the user’s individual needs. Cookies make the interaction between the user and the website faster and easier. They help the website to remember the individual’s preferences and experience, saving the user time on return visits and making the browsing experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Cookies are an important means of keeping content fresh and relevant, in line with the interests and preferences of the individual web user. The reasons for using cookies stem from their characteristics, one of which is to store information about the state of a particular website ), cookies help in the implementation of various online services (Web Shops), they help in the collection of various statistics, as only with them can the frequency of visits to a particular website be monitored. Cookies allow the website operator to assess the effectiveness of the design of its website, as well as the relevance of the type and number of advertisements offered to third-party users on its website.
WHAT COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
Verification of age of majority
use of the cart
use of the cart
CONTROL OVER COOKIES or HOW CAN YOU ENABLE/DISABLE COOKIES?
If you wish to change the way cookies are used in your browser, including blocking or deleting them, you can do so by changing your browser settings accordingly. More detailed instructions are provided below.
1. Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Click “Show advanced settings”, scroll to the “Privacy” section and click the “Content settings” button.
- Select “Allow local data to be set”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Internet Options”, then click the “Privacy” tab.
1. Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Options”. >
- Then select the “Privacy” icon. >
- Click on “Cookies” and select “Allow sites to set cookies”.
- Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Click “Privacy”, then tick the “Disable third-party and advertising cookies” option.
- Click “Save”.
How to manage cookies on your Mac
To enable cookies on our website, please follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click “Explorer” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Inbox” section.
- Select the “Never ask” option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click “Safari” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Click “Privacy” and then “Allow cookies”.
- Select “On visited sites only”.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Privacy and Security” section.
- select “Allow cookies for source site only”.
1. Click “Menu” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Then select “Options” and the “Advanced” tab.
- Select the “Allow cookies” option.
READ MORE ABOUT COOKIES
If you want to learn more about cookies, please visit one of the following pages:
RADGONSKE GORICE Gornja Radgona d.o.o,
Jurkovičeva ulica 5, 9250 Gornja Radgona